Control Line Model Airplanes

Control line sport flyer's forum for musings, experiences, thoughts, obsessions, creative ideas, etc. Of course I would rather be flying.

Name:
Location: Walkersville, Maryland, United States

Old man.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Clowniac Update

First-a correction. I noticed that on my last post I described the engine as a Tiger GP 15. It is actually a Thunder Tiger GP 15. I actually thought I had typed Thunder Tiger and even proof read the copy and still missed the error. Of course 5 minutes after I published it, I noticed the error. Oh well...
By the way the engine is basically a clone of the O.S. Max 15 FP-S. Except that it has a sprinkler type venturi similar to the old Super Tigre setups. So far i love this engine. It runs great. $28.00 well spent on eBay.
Now for the update. I must confess that the Clowniac did not turn as tight as I would like it to last Sunday. So today I added two ounces of tail weight to improve the balance. Hopefully it will turn tighter now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home