Control Line Model Airplanes

Control line sport flyer's forum for musings, experiences, thoughts, obsessions, creative ideas, etc. Of course I would rather be flying.

Name:
Location: Walkersville, Maryland, United States

Old man.

Monday, July 18, 2005

S.L.O.W.Club Sunday Flying Session-Hot As Blazes!-Weather

Hot and humid!
Managed to struggle with the needle valve on my Magnum 32 long enough to finally get it adjusted for the heat and humidity. Nothing wrong with the Skyray. Managed to perform inside and outside loops, wingovers and reverse wingovers, lazy eights, vertical eights, overhead eights, and inverted flight.
The Combat Wombat flew. Awesome! I can't even follow it with my eyes! I can not even imagine trying to follow it with another combat plane.
A semi-scale P-40 buzzed the field. We heard a faint cry from the pilot. I think he said "Hello Rangoon..."
Posting a few pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home