Control Line Model Airplanes

Control line sport flyer's forum for musings, experiences, thoughts, obsessions, creative ideas, etc. Of course I would rather be flying.

Name:
Location: Walkersville, Maryland, United States

Old man.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sporthawk Update

Looks like the jury is out on the Sporthawk until next season.
The weather is getting cold here. So the Sporthawk probably will not fly again until next Spring.
The engine runs seem to be O.K. as the plane is now set up. So I am posting a current power train picture.
But the plane was a little wobbly on overheads. So I added a little more wingtip weight. But I have not flown the Sporthawk since the last modification. It is probably O.K. this way, but I can not say that for sure until it gets a few more flights on it.
Pictures to follow.
What to build next?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home