Control Line Model Airplanes

Control line sport flyer's forum for musings, experiences, thoughts, obsessions, creative ideas, etc. Of course I would rather be flying.

Name:
Location: Walkersville, Maryland, United States

Old man.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Power Train

The engine is a CS 15 BB. I broke it in like it is an ABC engine, but I can not see any brass when I look in the exhaust port. So I am not sure if it really is an ABC engine. But I run it on ABC fuel, and it runs like gangbusting banshees! It is the strongest and fastest 15 size engine I have ever had. It starts easy also. It does not look great, but is a great runner. I just wish I could get more engines that run like this one.
The tank is a Brodak tank with the fuel feed tube on the bottom. It has standard vents. And it gives me great engine runs. It is held on with bicyle spokes and rubber bands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home