Control Line Model Airplanes

Control line sport flyer's forum for musings, experiences, thoughts, obsessions, creative ideas, etc. Of course I would rather be flying.

Name:
Location: Walkersville, Maryland, United States

Old man.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Flying Flying Clowns

This plane is a blast to fly. I never realized how much fun you can have with 15 sized planes before I started flying this Flying Clown. This thing will do as many consecutive overhead eights as you want it to. When I finish flying this Clown, I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Since I realized how much fun these small planes are, I have built a JR Flite Streak and the Clowniac. If you want to have tons of fun on a reasonably small budget, a Flying Clown is the way to go in control line flying.
By the way-who knew that Flying Clowns are so good at aerobatics? Everyone is always talking about Clown Racing. The heck with that. Once you have stunted one of these things you won't want to do anything else with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home