Control Line Model Airplanes

Control line sport flyer's forum for musings, experiences, thoughts, obsessions, creative ideas, etc. Of course I would rather be flying.

Name:
Location: Walkersville, Maryland, United States

Old man.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Circulator Rules!

Remember the Circulator? I took it out to the flying field also last Wednesday. Good thing too, because after the Acro crashed I still had something to fly. The first flight with the Circulator was O.K. but I was a little disappointed. So I decided to take the Master Airscrew 9x6 prop off the engine and try another prop. I ended up trying an APC 9.5x4.5 that I found in my spare prop box. What a fantastic improvement! The little red engine (Irvine 25) came alive with the new prop. I got in three more flights on the Circulator after that. A total of five flights on the Circulator. And four of them were great engine runs with the new prop. What a blast! The Circulator did inside and outside loops, lazy eights, vertical eights, overhead eights, wingovers, reverse wingovers, and flew inverted. And plenty of all of that. And we dealt with plenty of weird wind conditions also.
Long live the Circulator!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home