Control Line Model Airplanes

Control line sport flyer's forum for musings, experiences, thoughts, obsessions, creative ideas, etc. Of course I would rather be flying.

Name:
Location: Walkersville, Maryland, United States

Old man.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Stooging in Walkersville Part 2

Also took the Sidewinder Special out to the field today. Just wanted to have something tried, true and reliable with me. So after two test flights on the Nipper, I got out the Sidewinder Special. Managed to get in four good flights. The wind was kind of brisk and erratic. So I was a little inhibited. But I did manage a lot of inside and outside loops, a lot of lazy eights, and some wingovers. Did not bother with overheads because the wind and the sun worked to put the sun overhead while I was flying. So I passed on being blinded during the overheads. Still a blast to fly the Sidewinder Special.
Pictures to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home