Control Line Model Airplanes

Control line sport flyer's forum for musings, experiences, thoughts, obsessions, creative ideas, etc. Of course I would rather be flying.

Name:
Location: Walkersville, Maryland, United States

Old man.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Salmon Streak!

Why Salmon Streak? The color kind of looks like salmon-doesn't it? It was supposed to be orange. I mixed yellow and red Red Devil Polyurethane Enamel. But I got Salmon. Oh well...
This is an original Top Flite Junior Flite Streak kit. Although they are long out of production, I found one at a swap meet for $15.00. Could not pass up a bargain like that! And then I even built the kit. It is stock except for the wingtips. The old Top Flite kits are great. Easy to build a straight and light plane that flies well. Too bad they are out of production.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home